Sunday, January 18, 2015

WATCH This Video - If You Want To Improve Your Speaking Skills!

WARNING: do NOT turn on the volume for this video!
Huh?

There are many aspects to being an engaging and effective presenter.  And many of those aspects concern the non-verbal, i.e. posture, movement, facial expression, and gestures.

If you’re interested in honing your presenting skills, I suggest you watch this short (5
minute) video – without sound.

Why?

I encourage you to focus on the presenter’s non-verbal and based on his non-verbal see if you can guess what he’s talking about.  THEN, go back and re-watch WITH sound.

I think you’ll be surprised – and amused – and will think about presenting with new insight.

And if you are interested in honing your presenting skills, then please email me and let’s set up a time to explore how I can help you go from “good” to WOW!

No comments: