Thursday, March 31, 2016

Excited To Be Named A Constant Contact All-Star!


                                   


THE BUSINESS OF CONFIDENCE Receives 2015 Constant Contact All Star Award
Recognized for achievements using online marketing tools to drive success


THE BUSINESS OF CONFIDENCE has been named a 2015 All Star Award winner by Constant Contact®, Inc., the trusted marketing advisor to hundreds of thousands of small organizations worldwide. The annual award recognizes the most successful 10% of Constant Contact’s customer base, based on their significant achievements leveraging online marketing tools to engage their customer base and drive results for their organization.

I’m excited to be recognized by Constant Contact for achieving strong marketing results and engaging with YOU my readers and clients.  I appreciate how Constant Contact’s tools have helped me help you stay informed on all the ways you can continue to hone your communication skills so as to become the communicator you’ve been determined to become!

If you’d like to receive my monthly newsletter, please email me at:

Here’s to another great year of Confidence & Contact!
~JP


No comments: