Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Right This Moment. . .



I recently came across this reflection snippet from Danielle LaPorte.  I don’t know the context from which this comes, but it has grabbed my imagination and challenged me to ask myself, “what am I doing in this moment and will it eventually benefit someone?”

Read this and see if you’re similarly challenged. . .

right now:

·      Someone you haven’t met yet is already dreaming of adoring you.

·      Someone is writing a book that you will read in the next two years that will change how you look at life.

·      Millions of children are assuming that everything is amazing and will always be that way.

·      Someone is in profound pain, and a few months from now, they’ll be thriving like never before. They just can’t see it from where they’re at.

·      Someone has recently cracked open their joyous, genuine nature because they did the hard work of hauling years of oppression off of their psyche—this luminous juju is floating in the ether, and is accessible to you.

·      Someone is genuinely forgiving the seemingly unforgivable.

·      Someone is curing the incurable.

No comments: